Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A new year..2010

Can't believe I last touch my blog since JUNE? haha. Well, I just got back from National Service. But before I tell u my story.. I got so many things to update about!!!=)

1.Scrabble comp.
it's the state level. held at Sbrang Jaya public library=)



















2.SPM's OVER! the moment I've been waiting for...MERDEKA!





























3. I got my new BIKE! Wave 100R. My old scooter got load of prob..First the batt prob, then the engine prob. And i rmb it stop functioning when I was riding it on the road. I got to push it back home.HAHA.So glad I got a new one.... Thanks dad. It's a second
hand bike but a good buy.Only one year old.=)




















4.MY new phone. Nokia 5530 express music=)














love it lots!=DD



5.Nick and Kab's Bday party.(DEC)









































6.Went to visit my primary school teacher,MR LEE.
We went in one car together with my ex classmates.=) had a great time chatting and talking about our past. Memories*



















7. Qian wen's visit to Penang.
we met up in Queensbay mall.Went to eat Jco's Frozen Yogurt. =)





































8.Time to go....NS!! Sunday after church....was just fooling around.









No comments:

Post a Comment