*Hey people! Im so sorry for changing my blog link again..I promise not to change it unless there are problems or any error at my blog.*
So now,I've decided to update about myself now after a "long time no update" since January 2009.
Ok, first of all. About schools and stuff. Things are normal. My teachers are teaching so fast as usual... I'm seriously starting to feel the pressure coming as now is already April. Well, few more weeks till the end of April and then to the month of MAY. Gosh. This year is fast! About my motor license, it's all done. Got my 'P' in Febuary if im not wrong.
(Ignore the L sticker)
What about CAr? Oh yeaaa.!!!!! Of course, Im looking forward for it now! Birthday is next month and planning to get ASAP! Then i'll be driving round the island BABeh!xD
Ummm.. Oh ya..About my bro. He went off to Australia already .It was really sad la. But i know god has a plan for him there! But oh well,now Im like conquering almost all his stuff he left behind now. His room is mine now..Car, IS NOW MINE!=D..and his Guitar, hmmm. using it temporary..hehe.
(Pic b4 he left=(.*The date is wrong*)
Recent news, WAVE CHALLENGE, which is named TRiple challenge last year". is coming next week. and once again My school CF(SMk Hamid Khan) is bringing out their team again! 2 teams THis time. both going for captain ball..I am sooooo LOOking forward for it! We hope to do better this time.
I think that's all for what i can think of.This post might be edited.=)
Add ons:
Futsal match with friends.
(Steamm..)
No comments:
Post a Comment