Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wave challenge 09

The night before, Ever and Edvin stayed over at my house and at the next morning...,
It's the Wave Challenge! Was so excited and so semangat for it!!! But after my ankle injury,I can only manage to play for the first match. I had the injury during the first match and at the first minute!!!=(...I tahan for the first match, but it got more painful after it. Guess I didn't do my stretching properly. Well,Im not sure, but the injury comes from the same spot all the time! which i had the same Ankle injury last time after a game of football. (U can find the post at my old blog)

Well, anyways, Woke up kinda early...Me and my friends was like struggling to get up. Eventually, we did got up.LOl. We met up with our team members at the BAlik pulau, indoor stadium. My other friends rode their bikes there.

We did not too bad for the first 2 matches.Won both, and manage to qualify to the second round.
We lost to FGA at the second round.They played really well.
For our final match, we drew with one of the teams from PCC. (If im not wrong.).GAME over.............

After that, reach back home around 3 something.
Even though we we at the same position as last year. The scores and the wins we had today, were better than last year's.=). Not to forget, Bince, Nick and Xiang who supported us all the way! THANKs Guys.!=D

SOme snap shots:




































No comments:

Post a Comment